Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Fr. Richard Smith, Ocean City’s St. Luke/St. Andrew Pastor, has died.
- Pray for our State and Country as our election approaches.
- Fr. David Kelley will discuss Vocations Awareness Week on the Nov. 2nd edition of Catholic Forum.
- Priest from San Marcos, Guatemala visiting through Nov. 2nd
- Pray for and support vocations to the priesthood, diaconate and consecrated life.
- High School Open Houses continue on November 2!
- October is Rosary Month. Join the National 54 Day Rosary Novena
- Celebrate All Saints on November 1st.
- 4th annual student service retreat to take place at All Saints Cemetery.
- Catholic Charities Seton Center to host Thrift Shop Christmas Sale on Nov. 4-6
Pray for our State and Country as our election approaches.
Lord God, as the election approaches, we seek to better understand the issues and concerns that confront our city/state/country, and how the Gospel compels us to respond as faithful citizens in our community. We ask for eyes that are free from blindness so that we might see each other as brothers and sisters, one and equal in dignity, especially those who are victims of abuse and violence, deceit and poverty. We ask for ears that will hear the cries of […]
Pray for and support vocations to the priesthood, diaconate and consecrated life.
November 2–8 is National Vocation Awareness Week. This is an annual week-long celebration of the Catholic Church in the United States dedicated to promote vocations to the priesthood, diaconate and consecrated life through prayer and education, and to renew our prayers and support for those who are considering one of these particular vocations. See Bishop Malooly’s National Vocation Awareness Week message, click here. Visit the Diocese of Wilmington’s Vocations web page, click here. To receive information about the Diocesan Vocations […]
High School Open Houses continue on November 2!
Parents: Are you considering a Catholic High School for your child? Well Open House Season continues on November 2nd with St. Thomas More Academy and St. Mark’s High School!
October is Rosary Month. Join the National 54 Day Rosary Novena
Pray the Rosary for 54 straight days for peace and the family, human life, marriage and religious freedom. Click here for details. The rosary is probably the best known private devotion in the Catholic Church. In 1569, Pope Pius V officially approved this devotion, but the rosary’s history can be traced to much earlier times, with its beginnings probably occurring in the 12th Century. A familiar legend holds that St. Dominic received the rosary from Our Blessed Lady. The legend is not […]
Celebrate All Saints on November 1st.
The Church has venerated Catholic saints since the beginning. Who are the saints? Who decides who is and is not a saint? How many are there? Do saints hear our prayers? Find the answers to these questions and articles on saints. Click here