Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Learn How to Get Run Over by a Truck on the Jan. 22nd edition of Catholic Forum
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Feb. 8th in Hockessin or Feb. 15th in Salisbury
- Join Catholics in Annapolis on Feb. 15th
- Together in the Spirit: A Pastoral Vision by Bishop Malooly
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity January 18 – 25
- Catholic Charities to honor Pete and Susan Booker in April 2017 at Annual Tribute Dinner
- Vocations Guild announces Annual Drawing Contest winners.
- Join 9 Days for Life: January 21 – 29
- January is Poverty Awareness Month.
- Bishop Malooly’s Statement on the appointment of Most Rev. John O. Barres as Bishop of Rockville Centre
Week of Prayer for Christian Unity January 18 – 25
The 2017 theme for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity is “Reconciliation – The Love of Christ Compels Us” (2 Corinthians 5:14-20). The traditional period for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity is January 18-25. Those dates were proposed in 1908 by Father Paul Wattson, SA, to cover the days between the feasts of St Peter and St Paul, and therefore have a symbolic significance. Father Paul, the originator of the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, was […]
Join 9 Days for Life: January 21 – 29
Pray with the Bishops to end abortion. It’s easy with the 9 Days for Life mobile app, text messages, and social media events.
January is Poverty Awareness Month.
During Poverty Awareness Month, join the U.S. Bishops, the Catholic Campaign for Human Development and the Catholic Community in the United States in taking up Pope Francis’ challenge to live in solidarity with the poor! In addition to the Poverty Awareness Month calendar, longer daily reflections are also available. All of these are also en Español. You can sign up. . . to have the daily reflections emailed to you during Poverty Awareness Month!
Sustaining Hope for the Future funds are helping to improve parish facilities throughout the diocese
From The Dialog – It sounds like a Christmas list — a new rectory for St. John the Apostle Parish in Milford, a renovated parish hall for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish in Bear, an air conditioning system for St. Bernadette in Harrington. However, those renovation and building projects and others in process throughout the diocese are being delivered without Santa’s help. The funds to improve and maintain parish properties are from diocesan parishioners’ own generosity to the Sustaining Hope […]