Mass for the Second Sunday of Lent from the Cathedral of St. Peter – Feb. 28, 2021
Catholic Schools of Delaware & Maryland’s Eastern Shore: Succeeding During the COVID Challenge
Announcements & Coming Events
- * UPDATE: Bishop Malooly released from hospital after surgery, begins recovery
- * Meet transitional deacon, Michael Preston, on the March 6th Catholic Forum podcast.
- * Catholic Charities receives grant from Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware
- * Independent audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- * Catholic Charities Launches Stock the Pantry Food Drive
bob Comments Off on Pope Francis has declared aYear of St. Joseph Dec. 8, 2020 – Dec. 8, 2021
bob Comments Off on Physician Assisted Suicide is Wrong for Delaware and Maryland
bob Comments Off on Join the Catholic Advocacy Network in Delaware or Maryland today
bob Comments Off on Diocese of Wilmington, Inc. Audited Financial Statements