Each year, parents who send their children to Catholic schools in Delaware save the state an estimated $150 million while supporting Delaware’s public schools with their taxes. In return, the state gives these families a stipend to reimburse them for a small percentage of their transportation costs. Now, that stipend is in danger of elimination. Tell the governor and your representatives in the Delaware General Assembly that families who sacrifice to send their children to Catholic schools deserve to keep their transportation reimbursement stipend. Click here to take action.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Sustaining Hope for the Future pledges at $16 million.
- Fortnight for Freedom: Freedom to Serve now through July 4th.
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network
- Do you know the name of the only Catholic to sign the Declaration of Independence? Listen to the July 6th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day and Fortnight for Freedom Mass on July 4th.
- You are invited to join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day Mass.
- Heading to the beach? Check out the Vacation Mass Guide.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek at the beach on July 24th.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Building Intercultural Connections Part 2 (BIC2) will be held on September 20th. Register by Sept. 8th.