Bayard House is one of the diocesan ministries that will be aided by “Sustaining Hope for the Future,” a capital campaign that seeks $28 million from Catholics in Delaware and on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Through the campaign, the Diocese of Wilmington will provide $2 million for those ministries as well as $10 million to bolster the Lay Employee Pension Fund; $3 million for the Trust for the Welfare and Retirement of Priests, and $11.2 million for individual parish projects.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Mrs. Cindy Mann from Padua Academy will be the guest on the Aug. 24th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Special collection for the Middle East to be taken the weekend of September 6 & 7.
- Register for Building Intercultural Connections Part 2 (BIC2) by Sept. 8th.
- Bishop Malooly to preside at graveside prayer service.
- Join Bishop Malooly for the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children on Sept. 13th
- Welcome back students, teacher, staff and families!
- Ten-thousand Catholic school students to head back to school
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Sept. 17th
- Share in the Spirit on Sept. 27/28
- Bishop’s Annual Wedding Anniversary Mass to be held on Sept. 28th