The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- What is Bambinelli Sunday? FInd out on the Dec. 14th edition of Catholic Forum.
- It’s the second week of Advent.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Dec. 19th or Jan. 14th
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Events
- Let these top 20 Christmas movies get you and your family in the Christmas spirit!
- Help Warm Up Winter for the needy
- St. John Neumann in Berlin, Md., surpasses its ‘Sustaining Hope’ goal
- Fr. Mark Connelly, part-time Associate Pastor at St. Jude the Apostle has died.
- Bishop Malooly’s Priorities for the future of the Diocese of Wilmington
- Sainthood cause for a native of the Maryland Eastern Shore endorsed by U.S. bishops