The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Before you head to the beach, check out the Vacation Mass Guide.
- Help our Cathedral on August 20 & 21
- Together in the Spirit: A Pastoral Vision by Bishop Malooly
- Five Summer Tips for Learners of Any Age
- Hear a tribute to Dorothy Arthur on the Aug. 7th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Two delegations from the Diocese of Wilmington are visiting our sister Diocese of San Marcos this summer.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Sept. 14th in Wilmington or Salisbury
- Remembering in prayer the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks
- “Catholic Forum” releases upcoming program topics and guests
- En Camino Hacia El V Encuentro Nacional de Pastoral Hispana/Latina On the road to the V National Encuentro of Hispanic/Latino Ministry