The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day and Fortnight for Freedom Mass on July 4th.
- You are invited to join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day Mass.
- Sustaining Hope for the Future pledges at $16 million.
- Do you know the name of the only Catholic to sign the Declaration of Independence? Listen to the July 6th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Fortnight for Freedom: Freedom to Serve now through July 4th.
- Natural Family Planning Week is July 20-26.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek at the beach on July 24th.
- Five Summer Tips for Learners of Any Age
- Diocesan Healing Mass to be held August 1st.
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network