The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Meet the Diocese of Wilmington’s new Delegate for Religious, Sister Ann David Strohminger, OFS, and learn about the annual Retirement Fund for Religious collection on the Nov. 30th edition of Catholic Forum.
- The Guadalupe Torch arrives in Wilmington on Dec. 5th
- Wave II parishes help ‘Sustaining Hope’ campaign near goal
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Dec. 10th or Dec. 19th
- Audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- Bishop Malooly’s Priorities for the future of the Diocese of Wilmington
- Sainthood cause for a native of the Maryland Eastern Shore endorsed by U.S. bishops
- Pope Francis declared that a Year of Consecrated Life (YCL) be celebrated throughout the world.
- Weather-Related School Closings
- Support No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and the Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Acts