The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, March 5th
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- ‘Open Your Heart to Christ’ in Annual Catholic Appeal
- Son of God now showing at a theater near you.
- Author, Patricia Treece, discusses the lives of Blessed John XXIII and John Paul II on the March 2nd edition of Catholic Forum.
- Free online memorials now available to Catholic Cemetery families.
- Join the Maryland March for Life on March 10th in Annapolis.
- Next BIC program to be held in Milford on April 5th; register by March 24th.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek on March 27th
- Weather-Related School Closings