The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- It is the season of Lent.
- “A Man for Others: The Life of Father Roberto Balducelli” will air on EWTN on Feb. 21st
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Fr. Joe McQuaide will discuss Lent on the Feb. 22nd edition of Catholic Forum.
- Learn how to serve a diverse Church at the March 7th BIC. Register by February 24th.
- Plan today to join us on March 28th for the sixth annual CYM Pilgrimage.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Feb. 26th or Mar. 11th.
- Be a voice for the vulnerable in Maryland. Join the Maryland March for Life on March 9th.
- 40 Days for Life continues through March 29th.
- Catholic Charities conducts February food drive