The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- 4th annual student service retreat to take place at All Saints Cemetery.
- Priest from San Marcos, Guatemala to visit in October.
- High School Open Houses begin October 19th
- October is Respect Life Month
- Respect Life Workshop for teachers, Catechists, Parents & Pro-Life Leaders to be held on Oct. 18th
- World Mission Sunday is October 19th
- October is Rosary Month. Join the National 54 Day Rosary Novena
- Celebrate All Saints on November 1st.
- Diocesan Healing Mass to be held on Nov. 7th
- Pray for and support vocations to the priesthood, diaconate and consecrated life.