The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Students from St. Elizabeth High School will present the Passion of Christ on the March 29th Palm Sunday edition of Catholic Forum.
- 40 Days for Life continues through March 29th.
- Promote Life: Repeal Delaware’s Death Penalty.
- Bishop Malooly asks Delaware Legislators to support death penalty repeal.
- Bishop Malooly’s Holy Week & Easter schedule announced.
- Help Pope Francis support Christians in the Holy Land on Good Friday, April 3rd.
- Pilgrimage of the Official Relic of St. John Paul II will be in the Diocese of Wilmington on April 15th & 16th
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on April 22nd.
- Learn how to serve a diverse Church at Building Intercultural Connections (B.I.C.) on May 16th.
- Catholic Charities receives grant from Walmart Foundation