The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on April 21st in Wilmington or May 18th in Easton
- Post-synodal Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia The Joy of Love: On Love in the Family
- Maryland Eastern Shore native, Fr. Paul of Graymoor, cause for canonization
- Learn about the St. Francis Hospital LIFE Program on the April 24th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Blessed Are the Merciful… is the Annual Catholic Appeal theme
- Easter is a season, not a day.
- Be Merciful Like the Father during this Year of Mercy
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Celebrate the anniversary of the Diocese of Wilmington’s Solidarity Partnership with the Diocese of San Marcos on April 24th
- Join Bishop Malooly for the “Celebrate Life Mass,” a celebration for persons with special needs and their families/friends/caregivers on May 1st