The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Heading to the beach for Labor Day Weekend? Check out the Vacation Mass Guide.
- Bishop to celebrate 13th Annual Mass of Remembrance at Gate of Heaven in Dagsboro
- Pray for unborn children and for the end of abortion on September 12
- Celebrate Catechetical Sunday on September 20
- Celebrate back-to-school when Dr. Lou De Angelo, Superintendent of Schools for the Diocese of Wilmington is the guest on the Sept. 6th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Delaware and Maryland Eastern Shore Catholic churches to hold diocese-wide prayer service for Pope Francis on Sept. 21st
- Vatican Releases Schedule of Pope Francis’ Visit to America Sept. 22nd-27th
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Sept. 30th in Wilmington.
- Register for the Catholic High School Placement Test before Nov. 20th
- Ten-thousand Catholic school students to head back to school