The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- “Blue Mass” to honor public safety personnel and U.S. Armed Forces slated for May 2nd.
- The Season of Lent
- Bishop Malooly to lead outdoor Good Friday Stations of the Cross
- Don’t miss the Shroud of Turin Exhibit through April 26 at St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Don’t miss Catholic Forum’s annual Easter Special on April 20th.
- The Canonization of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II.
- Celebrate Seton Center’s 30th anniversary on April 25th.
- Bishop Malooly to preside at a Mass in celebration of the canonization of John XXII and John Paul II on April 27th.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Seasons of Hope bereavement support series starts in Ocean City on May 1st.