The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Celebrate Catholic Schools!
- More than $4.7 million pledged to Annual Catholic Appeal
- Celebrate Catholic Schools Week on the Jan. 25th edition ofCatholic Forum.
- Nine Days of Prayer, Penance and Pilgrimage now through January 25th
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Jan. 28th or Feb. 11
- Help Warm Up Winter for the needy
- Solemn Evening Prayer to observe the World Day of Prayer for Consecrated Life to be held on Feb. 2nd
- Next BIC program to be held in Claymont on March 7th register by Feb. 24th. Second session to be held in May in Georgetown.
- January is Poverty Awareness Month.
- Maryland Catholics are invited to Lobby Night in Annapolis on February 16th.