The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Catholic Charities to provide support to victims of human trafficking
- Rev. Chris Posch, OFM and Rev. Emerson Rodriguez, OFM will discuss Hispanic Ministry in the Diocese of Wilmington on the Feb. 14th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Free Public Lecture: Dante and the Glorious Liberty of the Children of God on Feb. 16th at UD
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Feb. 17th in Easton or Feb. 18th in Wilmington
- The Holy Season of Lent is upon us
- Be a voice for the vulnerable: join the Maryland March for Life on March 7th in Annapolis
- National Marriage Week is February 7-14
- Catholic Charities to honor Ellen Kullman at Annual Tribute Dinner
- Independent audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- Support the Black and Indian Missions and Home Missions. Special collection February 13 & 14