The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a fulltime Secretary I/Receptionist in the Wilmington office. This position provides support services for the staff and clients including receptionist/switchboard coverage, recording client fees, scheduling and maintenance of the calendar, processing mail, prepares reports, notices, letter and memorandums and records management to maintain effective daily operations. Proficiency in a variety of software programs. Ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-task environment. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Qualifications: Business or Commercial school certificate or high school or equivalent with 3-5 years of secretarial experience. Send Resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030, Fax (302) 573-6944, e-mail [email protected], apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org – go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Independent audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- Catholic Charities to dedicate new Casa San Francisco facility in Milton on Thursday, Nov. 5th
- BIC: Building Intercultural Connections on Nov. 7th
- National Vocation Awareness Week now through November 7
- Register for the Catholic High School Placement Test before November 20th
- National Bible Week begins November 15.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Nov. 11th or 12th.
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development: Working on the Margins
- Christ the King: A Kingship that Bears Witness to the Truth
- Catholic Charities elects new board chair and members