Use these links to deepen your understanding of Lent:
- Pope Francis’ Message for Lent 2015.
- Living Lent Daily features prayers, thoughts and more each day to inspire you throughout your Lenten journey. A new article will become available daily throughout Lent.
- Lent Calendar and links to new digital ways to connect with the season of Lent this year.
- This year, journey through Lent with Fr. Robert Barron.
- Find out how what you give up for Lent can change lives.
- Pray, Fast, Give: Lenten resources from the USCCB.
Fr. Joseph McQuaide, Associate Pastor of Church of the Holy Cross in Dover, Delaware and Vice Chancellor and Coordinator of the Office of Worship for the Diocese of Wilmington, will discuss Lent on the February 22, 2015 edition of Catholic Forum. Listen Sunday mornings at 9:05 on WAAI-FM 100.9 in Hurlock, Maryland or mtslive.com or at 10:06 on WDEL 1150AM in Wilmington or wdel.com.
40 Days for Life continues through Lent. Click here for details.