There are many issues facing us on a national and state wide level. Social concerns such as health care and immigration, life issues such as abortion and euthanasia, Catholic schools, family issues, poverty and so much more. You can make a big difference in just 5 minutes. That’s all it will take to join Catholics in the Diocese of Wilmington as members of the Catholic Advocacy Network. The actions of our government have an enormous impact on the lives of you and your family. Join the Catholic Advocacy Network today.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Catholic Charities will provide free shoes to children in need through PAYLESS GIVES™ SHOES 4 KIDS Holiday Giving Program
- Weather-Related School Closings
- Hear an interview with John Angotti and sample music from his CD “Welcome Home for Christmas” on the Dec. 15th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Pope Francis and Bishop Malooly invite you to participate in an important survey.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe events announced.
- Welcome to the second week of Advent.
- Christmas Decorations
- Full Time Mental Health Support Staff
- See Bishop Malooly’s homily recorded at the final Year of Faith Call to Prayer Holy Hour
- Help Warm Up Winter for the needy