There are many issues facing us on a national and state wide level. Social concerns such as health care and immigration, life issues such as abortion and euthanasia, Catholic schools, family issues, poverty and so much more. You can make a big difference in just 5 minutes. That’s all it will take to join Catholics in the Diocese of Wilmington as members of the Catholic Advocacy Network. The actions of our government have an enormous impact on the lives of you and your family. Join the Catholic Advocacy Network today.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, March 5th
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- ‘Open Your Heart to Christ’ in Annual Catholic Appeal
- Son of God now showing at a theater near you.
- Author, Patricia Treece, discusses the lives of Blessed John XXIII and John Paul II on the March 2nd edition of Catholic Forum.
- Free online memorials now available to Catholic Cemetery families.
- Join the Maryland March for Life on March 10th in Annapolis.
- Next BIC program to be held in Milford on April 5th; register by March 24th.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek on March 27th
- Weather-Related School Closings