There are many issues facing us on a national and state wide level. Social concerns such as health care and immigration, life issues such as abortion and euthanasia, Catholic schools, family issues, poverty and so much more. You can make a big difference in just 5 minutes. That’s all it will take to join Catholics in the Diocese of Wilmington as members of the Catholic Advocacy Network. The actions of our government have an enormous impact on the lives of you and your family. Join the Catholic Advocacy Network today.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- “Blue Mass” to honor public safety personnel and U.S. Armed Forces slated for May 2nd.
- The Season of Lent
- Bishop Malooly to lead outdoor Good Friday Stations of the Cross
- Don’t miss the Shroud of Turin Exhibit through April 26 at St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Don’t miss Catholic Forum’s annual Easter Special on April 20th.
- The Canonization of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II.
- Celebrate Seton Center’s 30th anniversary on April 25th.
- Bishop Malooly to preside at a Mass in celebration of the canonization of John XXII and John Paul II on April 27th.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Seasons of Hope bereavement support series starts in Ocean City on May 1st.