The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Students from St. Elizabeth High School will present the Passion of Christ on the March 29th Palm Sunday edition of Catholic Forum.
- 40 Days for Life continues through March 29th.
- Promote Life: Repeal Delaware’s Death Penalty.
- Bishop Malooly asks Delaware Legislators to support death penalty repeal.
- Bishop Malooly’s Holy Week & Easter schedule announced.
- Help Pope Francis support Christians in the Holy Land on Good Friday, April 3rd.
- Pilgrimage of the Official Relic of St. John Paul II will be in the Diocese of Wilmington on April 15th & 16th
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on April 22nd.
- Learn how to serve a diverse Church at Building Intercultural Connections (B.I.C.) on May 16th.
- Catholic Charities receives grant from Walmart Foundation