The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Sustaining Hope for the Future pledges at $16 million.
- Fortnight for Freedom: Freedom to Serve now through July 4th.
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network
- Do you know the name of the only Catholic to sign the Declaration of Independence? Listen to the July 6th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day and Fortnight for Freedom Mass on July 4th.
- You are invited to join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day Mass.
- Heading to the beach? Check out the Vacation Mass Guide.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek at the beach on July 24th.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Building Intercultural Connections Part 2 (BIC2) will be held on September 20th. Register by Sept. 8th.