The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Independent audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Nov. 11th or 12th.
- What’s new at Ss. Peter & Paul Parish in Easton? Find out on the Nov. 15th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Catholic Forum radio program is now available as a podcast.
- “Catholic Forum” radio program is now available as a podcast.
- Catholic Charities to dedicate new Casa San Francisco facility in Milton on Thursday, Nov. 5th
- Register for the Catholic High School Placement Test before November 20th
- National Bible Week begins November 15.
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development: Working on the Margins
- Christ the King: A Kingship that Bears Witness to the Truth