The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- “Blue Mass” to honor public safety personnel and U.S. Armed Forces slated for May 2nd.
- The Easter Triduum – the summit of the Liturgical Year.
- Bishop Malooly to lead outdoor Good Friday Stations of the Cross
- Don’t miss the Shroud of Turin Exhibit through April 26 at St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Don’t miss Catholic Forum’s annual Easter Special on April 20th.
- The Canonization of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II.
- Celebrate Seton Center’s 30th anniversary on April 25th.
- Bishop Malooly to preside at a Mass in celebration of the canonization of John XXII and John Paul II on April 27th.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Seasons of Hope bereavement support series starts in Ocean City on May 1st.