The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Weather-Related School Closings
- Father Ed Ogden will discuss his work at the St. Thomas More Oratory and the life of St. Francis de Sales on the Jan. 24th edition of Catholic Forum.
- New date and new format for Maryland Catholic Lobby Night in Annapolis on Feb. 9
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Feb. 17th in Easton or Feb. 18th in Wilmington
- Your child deserves a Catholic School education!
- Catholic Charities to honor Ellen Kullman at Annual Tribute Dinner
- Diocese of Wilmington releases a video about the life of Eastern Shore native, Father Paul Wattson
- Diaconate information night scheduled for January 21 in Saliabury.
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity January 18 – 25
- During January, there are many opportunities for us to support life, including 9 Days for Life