The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- $1 million in matching funds available to Catholic Charities from the Abessinio Family Foundation and its ‘St. Rocco Fund for Catholic Charities.’
- World Day of Prayer for Vocations is April 26th. Read Pope Francis’ message.
- Meet the students who wrote the winning essays in this year’s K of C Vocations Essay Contest and hear them present their essays on the April 26th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Rev. Oscar H. Frundt, Diocesan Priest and long-time Delaware State Police Chaplain, has died at the age of 87.
- DSP Chaplain, Father Frundt to be remembered at the Diocesan Blue Mass on May 1st.
- Learn how to serve a diverse Church at Building Intercultural Connections (B.I.C.) on May 16th.
- Find healing from the pain of abortion at the Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat on June 5th.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on May 27th in Easton or May 28th in Wilmington.
- HE IS RISEN! Easter Blessings.
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month.