The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Catholic Charities to honor Rocco and Mary Abessinio at Annual Tribute Dinner in April
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Jan. 28th or Feb. 11
- Celebrate Catholic Schools!
- More than $4.7 million pledged to Annual Catholic Appeal
- Gary Zimak, author of the new book “From Fear to Faith” will be the guest on the Feb. 1st edition ofCatholic Forum.
- Help Warm Up Winter for the needy
- Solemn Evening Prayer to observe the World Day of Prayer for Consecrated Life to be held on Feb. 2nd
- Next BIC program to be held in Claymont on March 7th register by Feb. 24th. Second session to be held in May in Georgetown.
- January is Poverty Awareness Month.
- Maryland Catholics are invited to Lobby Night in Annapolis on February 16th.