The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Before you head to the beach, check out the Vacation Mass Guide.
- Help our Cathedral on August 20 & 21
- Together in the Spirit: A Pastoral Vision by Bishop Malooly
- Five Summer Tips for Learners of Any Age
- Hear a tribute to Dorothy Arthur on the Aug. 7th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Two delegations from the Diocese of Wilmington are visiting our sister Diocese of San Marcos this summer.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Sept. 14th in Wilmington or Salisbury
- Remembering in prayer the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks
- “Catholic Forum” releases upcoming program topics and guests
- En Camino Hacia El V Encuentro Nacional de Pastoral Hispana/Latina On the road to the V National Encuentro of Hispanic/Latino Ministry