The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- Bishop Malooly’s Priorities for the future of the Diocese of Wilmington
- Pope Francis declared that a Year of Consecrated Life (YCL) be celebrated throughout the world.
- Weather-Related School Closings
- Sainthood cause for a native of the Maryland Eastern Shore endorsed by U.S. bishops
- Bishop Malooly’s recent Delaware Voice column on Pope Francis’ visit to Philly on delawareonline.com
- Support No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and the Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Acts
- Talk with your loved ones on end-of-life issues.
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network
- We give thanks.