The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- October is Respect Life Month
- Priest from San Marcos, Guatemala to visit Oct. 23rd – Nov. 3rd
- Pray for and support vocations to the priesthood, diaconate and consecrated life.
- High School Open Houses continue on November 2!
- October is Rosary Month. Join the National 54 Day Rosary Novena
- Meet Julie Shively and learn about St. Thomas More Acedemy on the October 26th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Celebrate All Saints on November 1st.
- 4th annual student service retreat to take place at All Saints Cemetery.
- Catholic Charities Seton Center to host Thrift Shop Christmas Sale on Nov. 4-6
- Diocesan Healing Mass to be held Nov. 7th