The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- What is Bambinelli Sunday? FInd out on the Dec. 14th edition of Catholic Forum.
- It’s the second week of Advent.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Dec. 19th or Jan. 14th
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Events
- Let these top 20 Christmas movies get you and your family in the Christmas spirit!
- Help Warm Up Winter for the needy
- St. John Neumann in Berlin, Md., surpasses its ‘Sustaining Hope’ goal
- Fr. Mark Connelly, part-time Associate Pastor at St. Jude the Apostle has died.
- Bishop Malooly’s Priorities for the future of the Diocese of Wilmington
- Sainthood cause for a native of the Maryland Eastern Shore endorsed by U.S. bishops