The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on April 21st in Wilmington or May 18th in Easton
- Post-synodal Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia The Joy of Love: On Love in the Family
- Maryland Eastern Shore native, Fr. Paul of Graymoor, cause for canonization
- Learn about the St. Francis Hospital LIFE Program on the April 24th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Blessed Are the Merciful… is the Annual Catholic Appeal theme
- Easter is a season, not a day.
- Be Merciful Like the Father during this Year of Mercy
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Celebrate the anniversary of the Diocese of Wilmington’s Solidarity Partnership with the Diocese of San Marcos on April 24th
- Join Bishop Malooly for the “Celebrate Life Mass,” a celebration for persons with special needs and their families/friends/caregivers on May 1st