The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Sustaining Hope for the Future helps parish projects.
- You are invited to the Diocesan Marian Pilgrimage on September 27th
- October is Respect Life Month
- Parents: Are you considering a Catholic High School for your child? High School Open Houses begin October 19th
- Catholic High School Placement Test Information
- Share in the Spirit on Sept. 27/28
- Learn about the history of St. Joseph Church in Wilmington on the Sept. 28th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Ten-thousand Catholic school students to head back to school
- Bishop’s Annual Wedding Anniversary Mass to be held on Sept. 28th
- The National 54 Day Rosary Novena starts September 29th