The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Weather-Related School Closings
- All Saints Cemetery to host Stations of the Cross on March 6th and 20th.
- Learn about the World Meeting of Families on the March 8th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Be a voice for the vulnerable in Maryland. Join the Maryland March for Life on March 9th.
- Saints of the City continues on March 15th. Read about it in The Dialog.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Mar. 19th in Wilmington or Mar. 22nd in Easton.
- Know the facts about Maryland’s Physician-Assisted Suicide legislation.
- 40 Days for Life continues through March 29th.
- Deepen your understanding of Lent.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.