The Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Charities is seeking a full time Mental Health Support Staff for the Kent/Sussex County area. This Community Interventionist will provide positive behavior interventions; training, support and group work to the children, youth and their families in this region. Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required. Provides client transportation. Flexibility to meet program demands with evening hours. Bachelor’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children. Spanish speaking a plus. Experience with children with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred. EOE M/F/D/V Interested individuals may submit resumes to Human Resources, P. O. Box 2030, Wilmington, DE 19899-2030 or Email [email protected] .
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Spend a Saturday afternoon with your Mother. Attend the Diocesan Marian Pilgrimage on October 10
- October is Respect Life Month!!
- The best local coverage of the Holy Father’s visit to the United States is in The Dialog.
- Meet Maj. Gen. Frank Vavala on the Oct. 11th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Oct. 28th in Wilmington.
- Help Save Lives! 40 Days for Life now through Nov. 1st
- BIC: Building Intercultural Connections on Nov. 7th
- Thank you Father! Celebrate Priesthood Sunday on October 25.
- Register for the Catholic High School Placement Test before Nov. 20th
- Learn about the Syrian Refugee Crisis and how you can help