The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Catholic Charities to provide support to victims of human trafficking
- Rev. Chris Posch, OFM and Rev. Emerson Rodriguez, OFM will discuss Hispanic Ministry in the Diocese of Wilmington on the Feb. 14th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Free Public Lecture: Dante and the Glorious Liberty of the Children of God on Feb. 16th at UD
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Feb. 17th in Easton or Feb. 18th in Wilmington
- Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, February 10
- Be a voice for the vulnerable: join the Maryland March for Life on March 7th in Annapolis
- National Marriage Week is February 7-14
- Catholic Charities to honor Ellen Kullman at Annual Tribute Dinner
- Catholic Marylanders: Don’t miss Lobby Night in Annapolis on February 9
- Independent audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.