The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Independent audit finds Diocese of Wilmington in compliance with Charter.
- Catholic Charities to dedicate new Casa San Francisco facility in Milton on Thursday, Nov. 5th
- BIC: Building Intercultural Connections on Nov. 7th
- National Vocation Awareness Week now through November 7
- Register for the Catholic High School Placement Test before November 20th
- National Bible Week begins November 15.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Nov. 11th or 12th.
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development: Working on the Margins
- Christ the King: A Kingship that Bears Witness to the Truth
- Catholic Charities elects new board chair and members