The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- What is Bambinelli Sunday? FInd out on the Dec. 14th edition of Catholic Forum.
- It’s the second week of Advent.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Dec. 19th or Jan. 14th
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Events
- Let these top 20 Christmas movies get you and your family in the Christmas spirit!
- Help Warm Up Winter for the needy
- St. John Neumann in Berlin, Md., surpasses its ‘Sustaining Hope’ goal
- Fr. Mark Connelly, part-time Associate Pastor at St. Jude the Apostle has died.
- Bishop Malooly’s Priorities for the future of the Diocese of Wilmington
- Sainthood cause for a native of the Maryland Eastern Shore endorsed by U.S. bishops