The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day and Fortnight for Freedom Mass on July 4th.
- You are invited to join Bishop Malooly for a special Independence Day Mass.
- Sustaining Hope for the Future pledges at $16 million.
- Do you know the name of the only Catholic to sign the Declaration of Independence? Listen to the July 6th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Fortnight for Freedom: Freedom to Serve now through July 4th.
- Natural Family Planning Week is July 20-26.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek at the beach on July 24th.
- Five Summer Tips for Learners of Any Age
- Diocesan Healing Mass to be held August 1st.
- Join the Catholic Advocacy Network