The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on April 21st in Wilmington or May 18th in Easton
- Post-synodal Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia The Joy of Love: On Love in the Family
- Maryland Eastern Shore native, Fr. Paul of Graymoor, cause for canonization
- Learn about the St. Francis Hospital LIFE Program on the April 24th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Blessed Are the Merciful… is the Annual Catholic Appeal theme
- Easter is a season, not a day.
- Be Merciful Like the Father during this Year of Mercy
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Celebrate the anniversary of the Diocese of Wilmington’s Solidarity Partnership with the Diocese of San Marcos on April 24th
- Join Bishop Malooly for the “Celebrate Life Mass,” a celebration for persons with special needs and their families/friends/caregivers on May 1st