The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- It’s Catholic Schools Week! Celebrate Catholic Schools!
- Gary Zimak, author of the new book “From Fear to Faith” will be the guest on the Feb. 1st edition ofCatholic Forum.
- Join in prayer for World Day of the Sick on Feb. 11th
- Solemn Evening Prayer to observe the World Day of Prayer for Consecrated Life to be held on Feb. 2nd
- Celebrate National Marriage Week February 7-14.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Feb. 11 or Feb. 26th.
- Next BIC program to be held in Claymont on March 7th register by Feb. 24th. Second session to be held in May in Georgetown.
- Catholic Charities to honor Rocco and Mary Abessinio at Annual Tribute Dinner in April
- Maryland Catholics are invited to Lobby Night in Annapolis on February 16th.
- Help Catholic Charities “Stock the Pantry” in February.