The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Help our Cathedral on August 22 & 23
- Cardinal O’Malley Urges Support For Senate Bill To Defund Planned Parenthood
- Holy Hour for success of Pope Francis visit to U.S. to be held on Septemeber 21
- Heading to the beach? Check out the Vacation Mass Guide.
- World Meeting of Families Congress and Papal Visit Sept. 22nd-27th
- Five Summer Tips for Learners of Any Age
- Get ready for the Papal Visit 2015
- Learn about our cathedral when Fr. Leonard Klein is the guest on the Aug. 16th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Aug. 26th in Wilmington.
- Vatican Releases Schedule of Pope Francis’ Visit to America Sept. 22nd-27th