The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on Oct. 22nd or Nov. 12th.
- Meet Julie Shively and learn about St. Thomas More Acedemy on the October 26th edition of Catholic Forum.
- 4th annual student service retreat to take place at All Saints Cemetery.
- Catholic Charities Seton Center to host Thrift Shop Christmas Sale on Nov. 4-6
- Diocesan Healing Mass to be held Nov. 7th
- Catholic Charities Seton Center to host Thrift Shop Christmas Sale
- Author, George Weigel to give free lecture on Pope Francis at the University of Delaware on Nov. 18th.
- High School Open Houses continue this weekend!
- Catholic High School Placement Test to be held on Dec. 6th & 7th
- October is Respect Life Month