The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Students from St. Elizabeth High School will present the Passion of Christ on the March 29th Palm Sunday edition of Catholic Forum.
- 40 Days for Life continues through March 29th.
- Promote Life: Repeal Delaware’s Death Penalty.
- Bishop Malooly asks Delaware Legislators to support death penalty repeal.
- Bishop Malooly’s Holy Week & Easter schedule announced.
- Help Pope Francis support Christians in the Holy Land on Good Friday, April 3rd.
- Pilgrimage of the Official Relic of St. John Paul II will be in the Diocese of Wilmington on April 15th & 16th
- Do you think you may have a calling to the priesthood? Come And Seek on April 22nd.
- Learn how to serve a diverse Church at Building Intercultural Connections (B.I.C.) on May 16th.
- Catholic Charities receives grant from Walmart Foundation