The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- The Season of Lent
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- ‘Open Your Heart to Christ’ in Annual Catholic Appeal
- Son of God now showing at a theater near you.
- Author, Patricia Treece, discusses her book, “Nothing Short of a Miracle” on the March 9th edition of Catholic Forum.
- Free online memorials now available to Catholic Cemetery families.
- Join the Maryland March for Life on March 10th in Annapolis.
- Next BIC program to be held in Milford on April 5th; register by March 24th.
- Are you being called to the Priesthood? Come And Seek on March 27th
- Weather-Related School Closings