The Catholic Diocese of Wilmington/Catholic Cemeteries is seeking a Family Service Counselor for Catholic Cemeteries, Inc. The successful candidate would be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and appreciation of Catholic teaching and doctrine with some knowledge of Catholic burial rites. Prior sales and customer service experience preferred. The candidate would meet with families before and after the funeral to explain cemetery services, guidelines and protocols and to obtain referrals for additional follow up. Work site is Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Dagsboro, Delaware. Qualifications are high school diploma with college degree preferred. Solid word processing, spreadsheet, data base, email, internet and mathematic skills are essential. Candidate must possess problem solving ability, be an innovator and team player, with clear, concise written and oral expression. Must have the capability to interpret and defend cemetery policy and to set and achieve goals. Candidates must submit to a criminal background check before hire. Send resumes to Executive Director of the Catholic Cemeteries, P. O. Box 2506, Wilmington, DE 19805, Fax (302) 656-1069, e-mail [email protected] , apply on-line or download application at www.cdow.org go to Offices and Ministries, then scroll down to Human Resources and select Diocesan Offices and Services. EOE M/F/D/V
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- “Blue Mass” to honor public safety personnel and U.S. Armed Forces slated for May 2nd.
- The Season of Lent
- Bishop Malooly to lead outdoor Good Friday Stations of the Cross
- Don’t miss the Shroud of Turin Exhibit through April 26 at St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Don’t miss Catholic Forum’s annual Easter Special on April 20th.
- The Canonization of Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II.
- Celebrate Seton Center’s 30th anniversary on April 25th.
- Bishop Malooly to preside at a Mass in celebration of the canonization of John XXII and John Paul II on April 27th.
- Save transportation stipends for Catholic school families.
- Seasons of Hope bereavement support series starts in Ocean City on May 1st.