Catholic Youth Ministry empowers and supports adult leaders in the Diocese of Wilmington as they serve today’s young church.
Invite and engage youth and young adults into the life, mission, and ministry of the Church.
- Support and assist parishes in their efforts to recruit and develop youth ministry leaders;
- Assist youth ministry leaders in assessing the needs of all young people in their community and in developing appropriate responses;
- Help leaders of parishes and other diocesan communities understand and implement comprehensive youth ministry;
- Provide guidance to parish and other diocesan communities in engaging parents in comprehensive youth ministry;
- Support the development and advancement of youth ministry among Hispanics and other ethnic communities;
- Develop and implement a vision and direction appropriate for young adult ministry