The Office for Marriage and Family Life provides various formational, educational, supportive, social and spiritual enrichment programs and resources for individuals, couples and families.
It is responsible for the following ministries:
Ministry to Engaged Couples (click here for more information)
- Ministry to Married Couples and Families (click here for more information)
- Ministry to Separated and Divorced Persons (click here for more information)
- Ministry for Bereavement (click here for more information)
- Ministry/Outreach for Women (click here for more information)
Contact the Office for Marriage and Family Life for more information about any of our programs.
|Rita McDowell, Director||Linda Jackson, Assistant|
1626 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
(302) 295-0657 (phone)
(302) 573-6944 (fax)
A FAMILY PRAYER
O God our Father, in Jesus you call all Christian families and homes to be signs of living faith.
By the light of the Holy Spirit, lead us to be thankful for the gift of faith, and by that gift may we grow in our relationship with Jesus, your Son, and be confident witnesses to Christian hope and joy to all we meet.
In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Hershey Park Trip
The Diocesan Office for Marriage and Family Life announces a trip to Hershey Park. Come and join your diocesan family for a day of prayer, food, and fun at Hershey Park. Date: May 22, 2016.
Adults: Ages 9-54 -$50
Children Ages 3-8: $45
Seniors Ages 55-69:$45
Senior age 70 and over: $40
Children 2 and Under: Free
We will begin with Mass at Holy Rosary in Claymont DE at 8:00 AM and depart for Hershey at 9:00 AM. We will return to Holy Rosary at 8:30 PM.
The cost includes:
- Bus Transportation to Hershey Park departing from Holy Rosary Church in Claymont Delaware.
- Continental Breakfast on the bus (coffee and donuts).
- Park admission for the day.
- A Group Picnic Meal at Hershey Park.
Contact Rita McDowell with questions at 302-295-0667.
Please send check for payment to Office for Marriage and Family Life with the following information: Name, address, telephone number and number of persons registering. Make checks payable to the Diocese of Wilmington.