The following positions are currently open:
Temporary Mathematics Instructor
Temporary mathematics instructor needed beginning January 4, 2017. The applicant must be proficient in teaching Advance Placement (AP) Statistics, Statistics Honors, Algebra I and Calculus Honors.
We are looking for a dynamic teacher, who has excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to excellence in education.
The teacher is responsible for:
- Creating thorough lesson plans
- Employing a variety of instructional strategies
- Encouraging students to set and maintain high standards
- Evaluating student progress continuously using both formative and summative assessments
- Communicating with parents
- Maintaining accurate and complete records
Education: BS in Education or related field; Master’s Degree preferred; Certification strongly preferred.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
The deadline for submissions is 11/1/16.